Friday, September 30, 2011

Why should I buy the Kindle FIre? A few months ago I made a decision and had my heart set on getting the latest iPad. It was more of a decision to wait til the next release or spend the money now and be a late adopter. I saw it as a tool that my daughter could use for games and learning. Since, she's already an expert with my iPod touch I figured it was a natural selection to go with the iPad. The price point and features of the Kindle Fire are now worth another look at reconsidering my decision.

HP's touch pad went off the market right after being introduced. Blackberry playbook resonates a similar story. Apple seems to have a stronghold on the marketplace. Will my daughter like the Fire? I'm not sure yet. Features are a bit limited but I can't look over the price.. I'll have to wait and see how the market plays out. It's a new player in the market and may be prone to bugs. At this pace, I'll never end up buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment